- 日期2015年1月- 2020年12月(六年)
- 赞助商HEIF、航空 & 国际机场，进一步的资助者还有待确认
- 合作伙伴Airport Excellence, AiQ Consulting, AirPortr, LEITRON, planeground, Reitsema & 合作伙伴,帕金斯+
澳门银银河网上官方登录的研究项目是打造明天的机场. In an unprecedented design-led study at our laboratories at 克兰菲尔德 Airport, 澳门银银河网上官方登录将揭示机场需要如何应对它们的未来.
Systematically we will deconstruct the current airport operation and movement patterns of passengers and goods to and from airports, leading to a new airport model - replacing peak-hour dominated planning by transforming airports into sustainable structures within a circular economy.
- 当澳门银银河网上官方登录花越来越多的时间旅行，生活在 从机场到机场之间的旅程正在变得 increasingly diverse; new forms of urban occupation 发生，如协同工作.
- 把乘客从他们的行李中解放出来，使用 公共交通将得到鼓励. 增加商业 压力和环境挑战 要求更好、更有效地利用资源.
- Airports can take a far more proactive position with the value chain of urban transport. 自动驾驶汽车将淘汰传统汽车 园区营收、物流网络取代传统商业街. 最终，机场将淹没其中 城市的企业集团.
- 因此，必须解决新的安全控制形式 来自日益集中的新挑战 乘客和当地居民的尸体，比如 最近布鲁塞尔，伊斯坦布尔和 莫斯科表示. 澳门银银河网上官方登录的愿景是让机场成为可能 参与并有可能领导社会变革.
这不仅包括对 技术在目前的运输战略，但也 从城市到飞机的通道更快更直接.
- 简化旅客在候机楼内外的流程, 并为每个过程调查更好的位置.
- Detach bags from passengers – integrate baggage transport into other logistic chains and establish a new passenger end-to-end experience from departure to destination.
- Enhance the passenger experience and re-think the journey of the passenger through sensory experiences.
- Passengers are citizens and citizens are passengers: better utilise facilities and fill the gaps between peaks with non-aviation activities.
- The airport’s role within global retail streams is to be readdressed as a joint experience.
- Introduce city-thinking in response to increased demand to shared ownership and shared live-work-travel arrangements, 创造新的身份和环境.
- Rethink airport access and conceptualise the operation of driverless cars for people travelling to and working at the airport.
- Inspire people with easy access to and from the airport after work and take advantage of close proximity.
- 探索 further opportunities from tracking passengers and baggage – multichannel business between airport and city.
- Consider airports as part of larger ecosystems and connect airports to high speed train lines.
- Synchronize data from commonly used open data platforms to encourage collaborative growth of airports, 城市和地区.
- Prepare airports for new generation aircraft and associated spatial and organisational requirements.
- Consider the impact of electric aircraft and drones, autonomous landside and airside vehicles.
澳门银银河网上官方登录自豪地宣布，萨尔茨堡, Austria’s largest regional airport became the first airport sponsor of the 城市涡轮机 research project. Thank you to the team who are working very hard to support this Foundation research during unprecedented times and an unseen drop in passenger volumes.
Henrik Rothe was interviewed by Channel 新闻Asia Singapore on 18 May regarding the impact of COVID-19 on the design and construction of airports.
COVID-19 has shuttered the aviation industry and many airports and airlines are devastated with a sudden drop of business. The 城市涡轮机 research project has already started to investigate how a broader spectrum of non-aeronautical revenues and coordinated planning policies can integrate airports better into the day-to-day life of 城市和地区, 在常规周期中应对行业波动的弹性. Thank you to Channel 新闻Asia Singapore for the opportunity to share our views.
We are looking forward to welcoming thriving researchers of future airport infrastructure and business models to our 城市涡轮机 workshop on 13 November at 澳门银银河网上.
The hard work in developing and promoting the 城市涡轮机 research project in recent years has been recognised in 客运码头的 2020年度展示特刊, and this was noted by industry experts at IATA GAPS in Warsaw and the ACI Commercial Forum.
机场广告公司Airmagine的Mats Klevjer说, 亨里克·罗特在最近的一次航空业论坛上与他取得了联系, said: "It was interesting to see and hear how hands-on you approach the industry...I’m sure innovation and improved technology and services will help bridge the gap between the airports and their local communities.“帕特里克·波尔, 布达佩斯机场零售和广告主管, 还称赞了该研究项目, 说它“真的很吸引人."
Introducing episode 2 of the Engineers Collective - the new podcast by New Civil Engineer! This one features Henrik Rothe and is all about the Future of Airports 城市涡轮机 research project and shares his thoughts on the role that airports of the future could have in connecting existing infrastructure, 城市和社区. 下载播客 http://www.newcivilengineer.com/podcast/.
Henrik spoke at the second Airport Access Ideas Forum in London in 2018年6月. 该论坛旨在强调机场面临的主要挑战, city planners and ground transport operators need to prepare for when planning airport access for future users. 阅读他的案例研究: 城市涡轮机研究项目-承担机场的未来.